Set to become one of Sydney’s tallest residential towers, Greenland Centre will reach new heights of luxury and convenience in residential living.
Located at 115 Bathurst Street, in the heart of the Sydney CBD, the BVN and Woods Bagot designed tower will feature 479 residences over 67 storeys. Rising to 235 metres above the ground, Greenland Centre’s upper levels will offer unrivalled panoramic views encompassing the CBD, Blue Mountains, Hyde Park and Sydney Harbour. The building’s revolutionary ‘Sydney Balconies’ have been designed to provide true indoor-outdoor connections all year-round and will offer unrivalled views and protection from the elements.
Inside, elegant living spaces and exceptional detailing will be the hallmark of the cosmopolitan residences, which will set new benchmarks of style and comfort. The lifestyle offering will be unsurpassed, with residents enjoying a new level of amenity as well as direct access to the adjoining five-star heritage-listed Primus Hotel featuring 172 luxury rooms, a rooftop bar, pool, and award-winning restaurant and lobby bar.
- Designed by award-winning architects BVN and Woods Bagot
- Includes a $25 million 2,000sqm state-of-the-art five-floor Creative Hub featuring dance, theatre, music, film and visual arts facilities, as well as rehearsal spaces, customised studios, offices and production rooms
- Incorporates its very own ground floor restaurant for convenient on-site gourmet dining, while a range of five-star restaurants, cafés and bars, as well as the lively Chinatown precinct, are only a short walk away
- Offers first-class amenities such as an indoor-outdoor pool, gymnasium, sauna and spa, sun deck and multi-function residents’ room
- Situated just minutes from Sydney’s most exclusive luxury retail stores and the shopping hub of Westfield Sydney
- Near to popular recreational destinations including Hyde Park, Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney, Australian Museum, Art Gallery of NSW, and Museum of Contemporary Art, Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour
- Close to Sydney’s most prestigious schools and some of Australia’s leading universities
Only a limited selection of apartments are currently available for sale.
Progress update (May 2021)
In late March, we were excited to welcome our first group of residents to Greenland Centre Sydney, as we progressively open up sections of the building for occupancy. Since moving in, it has been incredibly pleasing to see our apartment owners enjoying their new homes and the public spaces across the building.
Meanwhile, we have also been undertaking the installation of two significant public artworks in the façade and main foyer areas of our building. This process has involved considerable logistical effort and coordination from our project team, but we are pleased to say our artworks are now close to being fully installed.
Finally, the City of Sydney Creative Hub has been completed, with an announcement expected on its opening date later in the year. This state-of-the-art facility occupies 2,000sqm across the first five floors of the building and is expected to become a home to the city’s growing arts community, offering spaces for dance, theatre, music, film and the visual arts.